Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A new beginning

I decided a new look was needed to go with my challenges and goals for the near future.

I especially love the new saying under the title of my blog.

May those that stitch have many more years of enjoying fibers, needle and fabrics.

May those of you going through rough and trying times.... Feel comfort, peace, love, faith and hope in knowing that God is there with you helping you along.

A friend reminded me some beautiful sayings and I am sharing them with you.....

When God closes a door, He opens a window.

If God brings you to it - He will bring you through it.

One of my BIG favorites is.....

If we should meet and you forget me, you have lost nothing.
But if you meet Jesus and forget him, you have lost everything.

3 comments:

Bette said...

Love the new look. And especially love your wisdom, i.e. sayings!

Janice said...

I like your new look! Also liked the sayings you posted! Happy Stitching!

Mary said...

I do like the look of your new blog and the saying is great. Thanks for sharing other inspirational sayings.
Happy Stitching!
Hugs!
Mary