Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Award... WOW

I received this award from Barb (mystitchingtreasures). Thanks Barb!
This means the world to me to know that people enjoy my blog.
Here are the rules when you select your people for the award:
1) Put the logo on your blog;
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

I do need to pick 7 other people for this people this was very, very difficult for me to do.
As I love all the blogs I read regularly....
The people I have chosen for this award are really extra ordinary people....


Please do not get upset with me but I have 2 non-stitching blogs that deserve alot of praise... they are an inspiration to me.

They have shown me that love, faith, hope and peace can be achieved no matter what life throws at you.

I will include them but do not necessarily expect them to pass this award on as they have so much going on in their lives right now.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, another award, thank you Dawn. I'm really glad that I can inspire you in stitching. It really is more important than it seems; it gives people a means to express themselves and that is the spice of life.

Sue said...

Thanks for the nomination. You've made my day ;)

mimimira said...

Thank you for your visit and your comments on my blog! Congratulations for your awards!

Sharon said...

Dawn, I am always amazed when other's think of me in this light! Thank you so much!