Friday, July 25, 2008

In Memory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is with a deep breath that I inform those that have been praying for Steven Manos of some news....

Steven Manos (August 19, 1981 - July 24, 2008) died last night in his sleep.

For those that do not know, Steve was a dear friend/co-worker's son. For those that would like to read of his inspirational fight with throat cancer see the link on the right of this blog.

Jean,
I do not know if you will read this but I wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as you have been since you told me of his illness. I love you my dear friend.

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Steve was born the same week as my eldest daughter. Please pass on to his mother that someone in Australia is praying for the family. HUGS

Skye said...

Very saddened by this news...Please let the family know my prayers go them all..What a courages man to fight as hard as he did..Skye