Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I love this....

When I was pregnant with my youngest daughter they had done an ultrasound.
They had told me that she may have Down's syndrome and they would like to do an amino.
I told them no.... I have already had 3 miscarriages which is also a possible result of doing this test.
I told them if God wanted my little girl to have Down's then so be it.
I will love her just the same as my other daughter and I know that God would be there to help me through life.

Well through a dear friend of mine and her 3 beautiful girls.
I am learning more and more about Down's Syndrome and what a blessing these miracle children give to those around them.....
I love watching them grow and celebrate their accomplishments.
I only wish I lived closer so that I could give them all a big hug and tell them how much they mean to me.

That dear friend of mine shared this video on her blog and it just justified what I told the dr's.
I would like to share that video now with you.



Thank you Kris for you and your girls in my life.

3 comments:

Rhonda Polk said...

Oh... that was such a touching video, and every word was true.
I am going to share this with all my co-workers........

wilma said...

thank you for sharing this video and the story, I have Down Syndrome son, so I really understand. Thank your friend for this, and I hope she doesn't mind that I will put this on my facebook page.

Anonymous said...

I have no children, but I have a niece and 3 nephews whom I love to no end. I have worked with adults with Downs, and they are wonderful people with a fresh outlook on life. I loved the video and the story. Keep spreading the word:) X Ylva