Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to all from My family to yours!

These are our pumpkins!!! How do you like that cool Monster truck?

Above: This is 3 of my kids with my oldest daughter's boyfriend.

Below: Is 3 of my kids out of 4.
Below: Is a picture of my oldest daughter and her boyfriend. She is a bee and he is the bee keeper.... although his first costume choice was unobtainable ..... he wanted to be a flower. LOL
She definitely loves her bee keeper..... How do you like those lips all puckered up? LOL

9 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Great pumpkins and pics of your kids!

Annie said...

Looks like a great Halloween. Love that truck on the pumpkin. And the Bee and Beekeeper are precious!

Lyssa said...

Your pumpkins are awesome! The monster truck is cool. Lovely picture of your kids, bee and bee keeper...too cute :)

chrisstitches said...

Cute couple.....
My son would like the monster truck pumpkin.
He went to his first sleepover. He's 7....had fun.

TammyK said...

Cool pumpkins, great carving job. Your kids looked like they had fun :)

Witch of Stitches said...

The bee and the beekeeper - adorable idea!!! Great pumpkins too. Happy Halloween!

SoCal Debbie said...

Bee and beekeeper -- how cute!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Girlfriend the TEARS FELL LIKE RAIN when I read the note from my AGPMan! No kidding! I'm still not over it!

Now...love those BEES! OMGOSH! How 'honey sweet' is that?????

xo~Rebecca

♥ Nia said...

He wanted to be a flower???
That's so cute!! And he's smart ;) Lol!! :D