Ok everyone. I went through my stash and created an inventory list of items I have.
I also created a inventory of UFO’s that linger over my head….
Not happy about having so many but hey…
I must be a serial starter as there are just too many wonderful patterns out there.
In 2009, I had I believe 17 finishes – 2 of which were not mine to start with. I also finished at least 5 small UFO’s.
SO….. I am hoping to be able to get more done this new year.
I am making 3 goals for this NEW YEAR(2010).
The first goal, having 20 finishes and hoping that at least 5 -10 will be from this list. (NO I am not expecting to finish the whole list of UFO's.... only 5-10) I listed them all because I am not sure which ones I will be doing.
The second goal, I would like to make enough CHRISTmas ornaments to buy a living tree and hang only stitched ornaments from. (I do not care if it is a small one or a big one… I just would like one special year to have a stitched ornament tree)
The third goal, is to have an online store(web page) selling my blankets, baby hats, beaded jewlery and etc. up and running. I would also love for it to be productive and make money.
This will be an extra special year for me as my hubby and I will be celebrating our 7th year of marriage.
(7 being my lucky number makes it all more special to me.
SO, let’s make our New Years goals and cheer each other on!!!
MY UFO List
1. Bucilla – “Mini” Friendly Memories
2. Bucilla - Jesus Christ at 33
3. Bucilla - Young girl on the beach
4. Candamar - Seasons for the heart
5. Candamar - Crow and Sunflowers
6. Candamar - Golden Bee - Oriental peonies
7. Candamar - Golden Bee - Carousel horse - DONE
8. Candamar - Golden Bee - Lady Mime
9. Designs for the needle - Wolf family
10. Dimensions - Noah and the animals
11. Dimensions - Grandchildren rememberance
12. Dimensions - Angelic ornaments
13. Dimensions – Creative Accents - Dolphins family
14. Dimensions - A blessing from above
15. Gloria and Pat - Fur-Ever Friends - God sent special things our way
16. Janlynn - Collecting Shells
17. Janlynn - Wolves
18. Janlynn – Girl with Cosmos
19. Janlynn - Heavenly messenger stocking
20. Janlynn - Pray without ceasing
21. Janlynn - Suzy's zoo ornaments
22. Leisure Arts – So Girly Meet the Girls
23. Lizzie Kate – Snippet 22 – Autumn Sampler (Combined on one piece of material)
24. Lizzie Kate – Snippet 23 – Winter Sampler (Combined on one piece of material)
25. Lizzie Kate – Snippet 24 – Spring Sampler (Combined on one piece of material)
26. Lizzie Kate – Snippet 25 – Summer Sampler (Combined on one piece of material)
27. Mirabila - Millenium Angel
28. My afghan - misc. patterns used
29. My own pattern - Chuck
30. My own pattern - Jesus Wept
31. Pegasus Originals – Marty Bell’s Rocky Mountain Christmas
32. Silverlining – “Freebie” Popcorn - DONE
33. Stitches and Spice – Sister’s Needlebook - DONE
34. Stoney Creek - Bessie Pease Gutmann - Harmony
35. Vera K – The Old Rugged Cross
36. Candamar - The Messenger of Love (embellishment)
37. Candamar - Thomas Kinkade - Lamplight Brooke (embellishment)
38. Alice Peterson - Hibiscus stitch and zip eye glass case (needlepoint)
39. Dimensions – The Gold Collection - Angel of serenity stocking (needlepoint)
40. Dimensions - Sweet Dreams (punch needle)
41. Bucilla - Once upon a time crib cover (stamped cross)
42. Needles n hoops - marriage Vows Sampler (stamped cross)
Inherited Cross Stitch UFO’s
43. Astor Place - Quilt Santa (inherited)
44. Bucilla - Holiday accent banners (inherited)
45. Cross my heart - roper (inherited)
46. Dimensions - Sunset - Calla Lillies (inherited)
47. Dimensions - Southwest Mesa (inherited)
48. Something Special - Spring flowers(inherited)
49. Eva Rosenstand - Mini bellpull, Riding 2(inherited)
50. Gale's Gallery - Air force emblem (inherited)
51. Graph it Arts - Country Collection #3 the hoosier cabinet (inherited)
52. Sue Hillis Designs – Season’s of the Heart – Wedding/Anniversary Sampler (inherited)
My daughter's pieces
53. Candamar - Christmas Cats (patty's start)
54. The design Connection - Dolphins (Aleishia's kit - she was learning on this one but gave up - no patience)