Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Super Duper Biggest Happy Dance EVER!!!


Super proud of myself and dancing the happiest happy dance EVER!!!!

Back in 2009, my online hardanger teacher had us do the pansy sampler from Thea and VS. Excited I was as I was doing so great...

I made a HUGE boo boo and cut the wrong threads.
I had gotten so depressed and upset that I could not even think a fix would be possible. My teacher passed away and it just sat there looking back at me waiting for me to get the courage and figure out a fix for it......

I am happy to announce MY LONG AWAITED FINISH!

11 comments:

Denise SA said...

Congratulations doing the happy dance for you

DUSTY said...

WOW ,! That is lovely ! Congrats on the long awaited finish !!

Denise SA said...

Doing a happy dance with you it's so beautiful

Pam in IL said...

Looks great! It took me a long time to finish mine too (I was in that class with you). Rene is smiling down on us and I'm sure she'd be very proud of your finish!

SoCal Debbie said...

That's really gorgeous! What a wonderful finish for you!

JessB said...

That is beautiful. A fitting tribute to Rene.

Glenys said...

what a great feeling
I did the same and finally finished it this year to give to my Mum for her 80th birthday instead of the planned birthday 3 years ago. the Lord blesses us in many ways giving you persistence to carry on

Annie said...

The piece looks fabulous! I always think the best finishes come out of us trying to 'fix' our mistakes. In the creative world, there really are no mistakes in my opinion!

Have a safe, healthy, happy New Year!

Unknown said...

It is beautiful. Congratulations you have reason to be proud.

Carolyn NC said...

Awesome job, Dawn! I'm sure Rene would be proud!

Mary Joan said...

WOW! This is beautiful! Congratulations.