Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bloghop Stitchmas Wish for Santa

The holidays are right around the corner and gift exchanges are happening everywhere you look. If an amazingly magical Stitchmas Santa were to fly overhead and bring you one stitching wish, what would it be?

I would love to receive from Stitchmas Santa Mirabilia's Sabrina, Elizabeth and Stargazer completely kitted up. It is a big wish that may never happen but it is what I would love to get.

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here

1 comment:

CalamityJr said...

I wish I could be your Stitchmas Santa, but I will share a beautiful angel freebie designed to help heal all of us hurting at the loss of those little ones in CT. Have you seen this?

http://passionericamojournal.blogspot.it/2012/12/a-special-request-una-richiesta-speciale.html