Saturday, June 30, 2012

Announcing the name of my Charm line!!!!

Angel Wings of Hope © 2012


This is my line of charms that came to me during many life trials. 
Thanks to all of my family and friends that have supported me with this.
I love you all.



If you do not see a color you like please don't hesitate to ask and I will see what I can do.



These are being sold with many options:  (shipping extra)



Attached to earrings - 10.00
The charms alone - 5.00 come with /without jump ring. 











Attached to a spiral bracelet(clasp your choice)- 15.00. 







Attached to a necklace chain(clasp your choice)-20.00.





Attached to a spiral necklace(clasp your choice)- 25.00. 
 Clasps available:

circle and toggle clasps for necklaces and bracelets 
2 types of lobster clasps for necklaces and bracelets - your choice


two types of barrel clasps for necklaces and bracelets - your choice



2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Those are really pretty. And so unique. I hope you sell a lot!!

Margie said...

These are all so beautiful, Dawn! You are so talented! I can't wait till you have rainbow ones of all of them so I can buy them for Autism Awareness :) Awesome job! :)