Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New finishes

As I had discussed in a previous post...
I was asked to make quilt squares for a wedding quilt.

I had posted the first and second squares as some of my finishes.
I guess in some way I can count the 23 other squares as individual finishes.... so here are 12-34th finishes of 2011.
(don't mind the date on the pics... forgot to change the date after putting in a new battery... OOPS)

 upclose view of the two small squares.

Here is the large poem square that is supposed to be in the center of the quilt to be made.
Here is the pic of all the squares hanging during drying.

4 comments:

CalamityJr said...

That's going to be a very special wedding gift! And of course you can count each finish!

The Outgoing Introvert said...

Agreed, they are each a finish. That is going to be gorgeous when it is all put together. Hope you share a pic of the finished quilt.

Lana said...

That is gonna be awesome!

Veronica said...

Love that poem. This will be a very special gift not to mention it's gonna be gorgeous!