Well I think I have made some good progress getting myself past my disappointment in the frog's visit. I got myself motivated and got back to work on Mr. Bone Jangles.
Here is my progress pic of him.
I need to get moving and start a small for hubby for our anniversary.... I got exactly a month to stitch it and get it done.... it is a Sanman Original piece.
I was also given another award....
I was nominated by Lana for the stylish blogger award! Wow! Thank you so much, Lana!!
So, now I have to pick 5 things that people don't know about me and then nominate 5 more people.
1. My oldest daughter was named after another little girl I knew. (huge, long story)
2. Do not like being told I cannot do something... I will prove you wrong.
3. I take more S..... from others then I should. lol
4. I collect porcelain dolls.
5. I love yellow roses.
And now I have to nominate 5 people...
1. Linda K. (You always encourage me to keep on stitching.)
2. Bette (Your support is never ending)
3. Tammy (Your designs are adorable..... I need to get to work and stitch some... hmmm maybe an idea for my smalls. LOL)
4. CJ (I enjoy looking at your beautiful stitching)
5. Annie (I absolutely am in love with some of the beautiful pieces you come up with..... always looking forward to seeing more and more.)
If I nominated you and you have already done this, don't worry about doing it again! But I do enjoy your blogs, I enjoy MANY blogs, but just wanted to throw a shout out to these ladies!