Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I wanted to share with you... a very special gift.

This gift I thought would be a great gift for my daughter on her 16th birthday.

I told her that her gift was a surprise and she had to go to school and find it. She was floored that I left her gift at school and was scared someone would take it. I had to reassure her no one would take it from her.

After it was arranged I was scared that she would hate it and be mad.

To my pleasant surprise she LOVED it!

When she called me to tell me she found it and loved it....

I just had to tell her that should her name never be in lights when she becomes an adult.... remember it has already been in lights and was placed there with love.

9 comments:

Margie said...

that is absolutely the coolest thing ever! :~) i would have loved it if my parents had done that for me for my sweet 16 :~)

i'm so glad that your daughter loved it so much! :~) what a great idea you had! :~)

My name is Riet said...

Oh Dawn, that was wonderful idea. I love it and of course she loved it too.
Have a nice day

Shari said...

how precious! I am glad she liked it! Happy Birthday to Aleishia!

Micki said...

What a cool idea!
Micki

5 Foot Runt said...

What a sweet thing to do for her. She must have felt so speicial. Happy birthday Aleishia!

Daffycat said...

Awwww, what a sweet mom! Happy birthday, Aleishia!

Carolyn NC said...

Love this!

CindyMae said...

That is too cool!!!

Bette said...

What a special birthday surprise!