Saturday, October 17, 2009

Found something new...

I found something new so I am giving it a try.
Not sure how I will like it but we will see.

It is the news feed and the visitor feed from blogfrog .

If there is any promotional sites that show up on my news feed that you do not like please mouse over it and ask for it to be blocked.... I do not want my site to become offensive to my readers... so far you know the type of posts I make and anything that does not fit within those perameters those are what I do not want shown.

Please click on the visitor feed button that says "want to show up here" I would love to have you show up there everytime you visit!

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Fab news! I've been hoping more of my friends would 'join up' with Blog Frog. Welcome!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I am going to put that on my Blog after I get back to my Apt. PRobably do that this evening sometime.

Take care & Happy Stitching