Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A new finish!!!

A dear friend at work is expecting.
Since she starts her leave in May and my job is so unstable at the moment.

I felt it best to get this done and give it to her early.
I picked this up on Friday night and started it.
Then put the lettering in this morning to finish it in time to take it to work to give to her.

I think it is real cute....
It is a receiving blanket stitched in 9 count.
(It is not the full pattern but since I am not usually able to find stitching time during the week I reduced the pattern so I could get it done.)

This makes my 6th finish for the year.... Yahoo! I am on a roll.

20 comments:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

That is so cute...I really like that....

Congratulations on your Finish...good for you.

Take care & Happy Stitching

Cindy B said...

This is adorable.My daughters teacher at school was pregnant and I wanted to make her something before she went on leave but I was to late she already left on Friday.But I lve this Dawn you did a wonderful job on it.

Carolyn NC said...

This is so cute! I'm sure your friend will love it. :)

Anonymous said...

Dawn,
How cute! You did an awesome job and your friend will love it. Congratulations on another beautiful finish!

Donna said...

So cute and your friend is blessed to have such a good friend such as you!

Ranae said...

Adorable! What a cute gift it will make.

Margie said...

this is so adorable! :~D wow 9 count ... i didn't even know they made 9 count ~ congrats on your finish! :~D it looks so great!

CindyMae said...

That is so cute! I agree with Margie, I did not even know there was a 9 count! LOL

My name is Riet said...

That is so lovely. Well done.

Meari said...

Very cute! Congrats on your finish.

Mary said...

Oh! How cute! Congrats on your 6th finish!
Hugs!

Gabi said...

That's so cute. Congrats with the finish. Hope everything works out well with your work situation

Dawn said...

Thats so sweet. Well done on the 6 finishes

Kim said...

This is so wonderful. Your friend will just love it. Great job!

Sandra said...

That's a beautiful finish Dawn! Congrats!

Sonda said...

Very cute!! I bet she'll love it!

Nancy M said...

Very cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Aw, too cute, well done!

Jinger said...

CUTE!!! :-)

Tammy said...

How adorable is that little bunny?? Oh too cute!