Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What a great ending to a hectic day

I get home from a rough day at work and find a slip on my door saying we have a flower delivery for you but you were not home. OH WOW .... who could have sent me flowers.... so I called and asked them to redeliver.

Now I wait to see what is delivered and find out who sent me such a wonderful surprise.

I just got the delivery of some beautiful flowers.

The person that sent them was one of the ladies that had purchased one of my no-sew fleece blankets. What a wonderful way to thank me.










Then I check my email and find that Tracy is wanting to give me a chart as a RAK! Wow what a wonderful idea.... But I think the biggest and best thing about this RAK is........... I not only received the wonderful chart below .... I also got to meet her in person..... Come to find out I found out that someone in blog land lives less then a mile away.


YIPPEEE!!!! I got a stitch buddy.... Yes, Tracy I would be happy to help you do some finishing as long as you help me keep a little more motivated. LOL

11 comments:

Terry said...

What a lovely thank you gift you received! Exactly what you needed at the end of a hard day of work.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you finally found out who the flowers came from and that you are happy about the rak. I enjoyed meeting you and know that we will be great friends.

Carolyn NC said...

What beautiful flowers! I love this particular chart, too. Nice way to end the day!

Arizona mom to eight said...

What a great surprise Dawn, you deserve flowers everyday!

Bette said...

What lovely flowers! That was a wonderful surprise for you!

Sonda said...

It's so nice when nice things happen to nice people!!

tkdquintmom said...

What a wonderful surprise! They are lovely!

Shari said...

wow, beautiful flowers you received!!! How thoughtful of the sender!!!!
And I love your RAK...I think I was RAK'D with that a few years ago & still have not stitched it!!

Unknown said...

Such beautiful flower's, Dawn! Thank you for sharing them with us.

How exciting for you to have met Tracy. I hope this is the start to a long and lovely friendship.

Have a super weekend!

Sharon said...

Lovely flowers. How wonderful to have found someone so close!

Meari said...

Wow, how great for you! Enjoy your new RAK.