Saturday, August 23, 2008

Awards

It feels so great to know that so many people can enjoy my blog.

I was awarded this morning two awards from Sharon.
Thank you so much.

The awards that were awarded to me were.... (had received the brillante before)








Here are the rules when you select your people for the award:
1) Put the logo on your blog;
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

I will only be posting choices for the I Love your Blog award as I had previously gotten the Brilliante award. Although, if those I pick have not received the Brilliante award.... then consider yourself double awarded. (You ladies that do samplers are amazing!!!)

1. XS Margie - your site is wonderful.
2. Lelia - I have always wanted to enter my work in a contest... you are such a huge inspiration.
3. tkdquintmom - you are an inspiration.
4. Barb - you are an inspiration.
5. Holly- you are an inspiration.
6. MJ -you are an inspiration.
7. Carol - you are definately an inspriration.

You all are wonderful!!!

2 comments:

Margie said...

Thank you so much Dawn for the awards!!! Your blog is wonderful too!!! :~)

Lelia said...

Oh thanks for the award : ) Your blog just rocks!!