Tuesday, January 08, 2013

For 2013

I have been challenged to admit what UFO/WIP I have and also determined to finish my WIP/UFOs.
I want to be able to finish a bunch of them.
Some I am very ashamed as they maybe had 20 stitches on.
I would love to get 5 done this year at least.

Should I get 2 done I am permitting one new start.


Feel free to join me in this challenge.

To see my first step accomplished - admitting to UFO/WIP starts see my WIP/UFOs page.
Yea!!!! That is a hard step.

The next hard step is finding stitching time and getting something done.
Stay tuned.

3 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

I loved seeing your WIP/UFO page! Lady Mime and Girl with Cosmos look close to being done. I'm sure you'll finish lots of these in 2013! Are you in the WIPocalypse SAL? We post progress photos on our blog every full moon. Sign up here: http://measi.net/measiblog/

Debby said...

My goal is to work on WIPs/UFOs this year as well. I hadn't thought about how many to attempt to finish yet as I have to find the ones that will "rise to the surface" first. I love BAPs, so the goal of 5 may be too high. I know me well enough to know that I won't have any new starts, but I do want to keep them to a minimum.

Here's hoping we both stay on track!!!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Wow Dawn...you got alot of WIP's/UFO's. You are so close in getting some of these done. I love the Girl with the Cosmos and the Beach Projects...those are going to be so neat.

I hope that you will find time to get some stitching in.