Monday, November 12, 2012

A disappointing update

For those that have been following me when it comes to my stitching of Jesus Wept....
I had to frog a big spot and thought that I had overcame a big problem.... only to find that when I made the pattern I had not realized that a couple of the symbols were too similar to tell the difference. Also two of the symbols were missing. Then found that my saved copy on the computer was gone.

Satan really does not want this piece to be stitched or to inspire others and be stitched by others.

I therefore, got back on the drawing board and remade the pattern and made sure every symbol was accounted for and also that all the symbols were easy to distinguish from each other.

So after doing that I got back into stitching it and decided to this time do it on 32 count Belfast linen.

Here is my progress so far.... I have almost put in 750 stitches in the past 24 hours....
I am determined to get this done and draw hope and faith more and more through this inspirational piece.

I hope you all will stand behind me and cheer me on as it progresses.


6 comments:

CalamityJr said...

So sorry you lost all you had stitched, but the new start is gorgeous. Kudos to you for a new beginning!

SoCal Debbie said...

Oh I'm so sorry you have to start over! But it's incredible that you stitched so much in only 24 hours.

DUSTY said...

Too bad that you lost parts of the chart but the remake and the stitching look good.

Linda K's Creativity Works said...

I am glad that you was able to find your mistakes...and that you was able to correct them. I love watching this come to life as you stitch this beautiful piece. I also love your other Froggy Finish too...that is so darn cute.

Lyn said...

I am glad you found the error and am glad you are able to get it fixed. Happy Thanksgiving!

Heidi Banfill said...

I'm sorry its given you such a hard time but it will be worth it in the end ^_^