Saturday, March 31, 2012

I love learning.

I am learning more and more ways to do crafts.
I have been picking up a little crocheting and am having a little fun with it.

I have previously learned the granny square and you can see those in previous posts as well as the other crafts page. (will be soon creating a crocheting one as I learn more and more)

Not sure if anyone else is like me but I cannot read the directions with these patterns.
So I have gone on to youtube.com and found directions.
I am a watch and do person. LOL

For those that want to join me in learning. I have added a blog list called crocheting help at the right.

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Cool. I like to learn new things, but I try not to pick up new crafts. I'm already SABLE, and I don't need to have more stuff to do, lol. Besides, I'm happy just stitching.

Elena said...

Have fun crocheting. I have a co-worker who is always crocheting something. We show each other our on going projects.

I learn the same way....watch and do.

Have fun with your new craft.