Sunday, July 17, 2011

Been working on

I have been working on a few things.
I still do not have my camera but I put my stitching in plastic and used the scanner.
Hubby does not like me using the scanner for my stitching as the thread and material fibers get into the glass and makes things not come out clear.

At least I am able to still share some things.... pics of Jesus wept and RMC will have to wait for the camera to return.

Anyway here are a few pics.

The first one is my hardanger stocking that has been previously posted but now it has a hanger on it.
 
 The next one is a teddy in a stocking ornament. (finish10 for 2011)

The next two are quilt squares that a friend asked me to stitch for a wedding quilt. (There will be 12 of each design made.) (finish 8 and 9 of 2011)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Cute ornaments!!! Good luck with the quilt blocks.