Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A dream....

Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to have an LNS of your own?

There is someone online trying to liquidate a full inventory of a cross stitch store for 5,000.00.

WOW! Just think if I could find 100 people including myself who is willing to provide 50.00.
I would be able to buy it. LOL

I think I would then allow those that contributed their 50.00 to receive a 50.00-75.00 in supplies for their help. Then I would open an online LNS.

Like I said a big dream!

3 comments:

paula said...

That would be AWESOME!

I worked at a LNS for quite a few years and so miss it . . . being paid to stitch while I work . . . .what a way to spend a day.


mark me down for $50 . . :-}

CalamityJr said...

I'm in! lol

Amythyst Moon in AZ said...

That's a pretty cool dream to have Dawn :~)