Sunday, December 26, 2010

I finished a UFO **dedicated to RENE**

I decided to pick up one of my UFO's and I finished the cross stitch part on it.
I am counting this as a finish even though I need to still make it into a needlebook.
This is my 15th finish for the year and #3 UFO finished this year.



I am also dedicating this finish to Rene (ILCS) from Las Vegas. I miss you Rene and hope God will allow you to stay with us a little longer. Although, I do not want you hurting anymore.

Prayers for you every day.

Love ya my stitching sister!
Thank you for showing me a new love for hardanger.
I do not think I would have tried had you not offered the lessons.
I will think of you every time I do hardanger.

6 comments:

AFwife99 said...

A very pretty ornament dedicated to a very special lady.

Meari said...

Beautiful finish, Dawn.

Pointed Stitcher said...

Beautiful piece.

Linda K's Creativity Works said...

That is sure beautiful....congratulations on finishing one of your UFO's. Good for you. I am so very proud of you for finishing a UFO.

Linda K, Railroad

chrisstitches said...

Love the flowers & saying....wonderful remembrance.

Mary said...

Beautiful finish! Hugs!