Saturday, May 15, 2010

A little late but still a goodie

I finally got my mommy day gift finished for my mother.

I was not real sure how I would like it, as the picture that came with the Mill Hill Kit just did not do it justice. As I worked on it I started loving it more and more.

I hope my mother likes it and hope that you will enjoy seeing it as well.

First picture is the box put together.














Second picture is the box open with lid leaning on the bottom of box.










This is a picture showing the beading from the side.


This is a picture of inside the lid.
This is cut from the pattern page. (not off the original pattern but off my working copy.)

12 comments:

Linda Meg said...

So beautiful, Dawn! I'm sure your Mom will love it.

TammyK said...

I love it - bet your mom will too :o)

Daffycat said...

How beautiful! She is sure to treasure it!

Mary said...

It is really pretty. I love how you finished it too!

Lainey said...

Beautiful gift for your Mom!

Annie said...

Super gift. Great idea for Mom's Day.

Gillie said...

Gorgeous, bet your mum loved it!

Bette said...

Very pretty, Dawn. I'm sure your Mom will love it.

Kay said...

So very beautiful! I am sure your mother will love this!

MaryT said...

your mother should love it!

Carolyn NC said...

Beatuiful! Wonderful finish and verse. :)

Margie said...

Dawn ~ what a gorgeous gift! you did a fantastic job on it! :~) absolutely love it!!! :~) can't wait to hear how your mom likes it ... although i'm sure she's going to love it! :~)