Monday, November 23, 2009

A finish that is partly mine.... (updated to a full finish)

I inherited a few pieces through freecycle some were started, some were unstarted and some were so close to being finished.

This is one of those close to being finished pieces....

Not sure what I am going to do with it.... give it away or finish it into something and give it back to the person that started it.... hmmmmm decisions decisions....

Anyway, here it is and I dedicated it to my readers as I become better friends with each of you!


UPDATE!!!!!!
Here is the piece fully finished. I have decided to send it back to the wonderful and kind heart who started this and blessed me with stitching supplies.

The material in the background is the material that I chose for the other side.
I only hope she loves it as much as I do.

3 comments:

Amythyst Moon in AZ said...

very cute Dawn! :~)

Louise said...

This turned out absolutely beautiful!!

raggedystitches,
Louise

Mary said...

Really nice finish!
Hugs!
Mary