This is a friendship award from CindyMae....
Thank you CindyMae for thinking enough of me to give this award to me!
Now I get the joy of passing the award on to 8 people.
This choice is going to be so difficult but I will do my best.
1. Tracy - You are a great friend. I hope that I can find sometime to come over and stitch with you again. JOB HUNTING SUCKS!
2. Micki - A new friend that is showing the world the beautiful place (Ireland) that she lives in and whom has a big heart.
3. Lori - Thanks for being a friend and giving lots of us a laugh at just the right time. You are an inspiration.
4. Linda K. - Thanks for being a friend. I hope life starts treating you the way you should be treated. Take care my dear and good luck on finding a good home.
5. Riet - Thanks for being a friend for what feels like a life time.... You are one in a million... Love the pics from your vacation in France and Spain.
6. Karen - A new friendship and hopefully one that will grow.
7. Barb - Thanks for being a friend. You do some beautiful work my dear and I am amazed at how fast you do it.
8. DaisyGirl - You have become a good friend and hope that we can create a stronger friendship. You amaze me with all that is going on in your life and you still create beautiful items and are a sweetheart.
I have to add Two more people for this award as you all that are on my list deserve this award. So do many more of my friends online.... You all mean the world to me...
The two people but definitely not last that I am giving this award to is Velda and Margie.
Velda and Margie you are awesome friends and I am so glad to be able to call you a friend and a cyber stitching sister..... (((CYBER HUG)))