Thursday, May 14, 2009

I was given another award...

Carolyn gave me an award; thank you, Carolyn!

Unfortunately, that was over a month ago.... with all that is going on here and has been going on for months I almost forgot to post this.

Here is the meaning of the award....

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. "

The rules state that I am to pass this on to 8 other bloggers. Here are the bloggers I have chosen. (I have tried to choose some newer bloggers as well as some of bloggers that mean the world to me)
1. Sharon
2. Margie (no matter what life throws your way.... you are stitchy and that needle is on fire)
3. Donna
4. Lori (I can always depend on you for a chuckle)
5. Lelia
6. Jennifer W (love your last name)
7. Barb
8. Cindy B

I hope this award brightens your day as it has mine. Please pass this award on to someone special.

I did want Carolyn to know that I am truely thankful for the award as I am for each and every one that all you wonderful lady's and/or gentlemen give me.

I try to be there for everyone .... alienating myself and my needs most of the time.
Hence the title and quote at the top of the blog.... I am trying hard to change that destructive behavior of alienating myself.

I know I do not always thank everyone for their comments.... but I want you all to know that I enjoy each and every comment and some days they come at just the right time in my life as things are still rocky and very turbulant here.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Thank you very much for the award!

CindyMae said...

Congrats on the award, you truly do deserve it!!

Margie said...

Dawn ~

First a very big congratulations on your receiving this award! You most certainly deserve it! :~)

And second, thank you so much for bestowing this award to me!!!

Margie

Sonda said...

Congrats, Dawn! Another well-deserved reminder that you are loved and appreciated!!

Bette said...

I don't see you as alienating yourself at all. You are one of the most open and kindest people I've met here in blogworld. You deserve all the awards that come your way.

tkdquintmom said...

Thank you sweetie for the award! I'm REALLY bad about posting them BUT please know how much I so do very much appreciate them too! You're a doll. :-)...haha my word verification is 'trashi'...lolol!