Sunday, December 28, 2008

A finish and a couple Christmas gifts

I wanted to share a finish I did this week. (This is my mom's other towel.. she now has a set.)

Stitching for me during the last two weeks has been almost nil....
Stress and other things going on has helped with that one.

Hubby got me PC Stitch Pro and said I have a little more money(30.00) that I can spend on myself.

I got two special gifts from my sister.

This kit that she just thought was too cute to leave behind. (so she says... I have 3 more years before I hit 40 but I already feel this way but don't say anything to her.)









She also gave me this craft bag.... wish the pics were better.








Here is what the top looks like it is so beautiful.



Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a very very Happy New Year.

15 comments:

Skye said...

Looks as though you had a lovely Christmas..I couldn't wish it for any nicer person...I'm very happy for you...Merry Christmas Dawn!! Thank you for sharing yourself with all of us..hugs, Skye

Rene la Frog said...

Love the towel and what a great gift for your Mom.

Your new bag is very pretty and looks like it will hold a lot of stash. Have fun with the PC Stitch.

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish, Dawn. Love the bag... and I have that same kit in my stash (Shhh, don't tell anyone I've reached 40!)

craftypatty2 said...

Congrats on your finish your mom must love that towel. Your bag is great.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Wow Dawn...I love everything that you got and your latest Finish is beautiful..good job...

Mary said...

Very nice finish. I'm glad you got a few nice gifts for Christmas. Enjoy your new stash bag.

Donna said...

Great gifts! And I love that towel.

Daffycat said...

Ooo, PCStitch Pro is fabulous. You will love it. That's the one I use. Can we expect a freebie sometime? Congratulations!

Sharon said...

Pretty finish Dawn! Your gifts are great-I love the bear kit! I hope you and your family will have a very Happy New Year!

Dawn said...

wow! I love that bag!! Would love to have one myself, but won't buy one for me..lol! I hinted for GC for christmas or my b'day, but to no avail, so that leaves me to buy my own stuff! lol! Your site is wonderful!
Hugs,
Dawn in Fla

Carolyn NC said...

Towel is so cute - great bag & kit!

Bette said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Here's to a Happy New Year. And I passed 40 quite a while ago. I know all about "patchwork"! ;-)

tkdquintmom said...

LOLOL at the after 40 piece! I love it because I turn 40 on January 11th. I'm counting down to 'doomsday'...lol I so understand the stress this week. I have things to post on my blog but I'm too tired to get to it! Maybe tomorrow. :-)

elizabeth said...

I love both those pieces! Being an "over 40 Grandma" they both apply to me.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Sonda said...

I hope you have a Happy New Year with at least a little less stress than this past year!! Looks like you got some nice gifts and the towel for your mom is cute!! Thanks for being such an encouraging visitor to my blog!! See you in 2009!